May 14, 2008

Ravi on Experiencing Jesus

I came to Him because I did not know which way to turn.
I have remained with Him because there is no other way I wish to turn.


I came to Him longing for something I did not have.
I remain with Him because I have something I will not trade.


I came to Him as a stranger.
I remain with Him in the most intimate of friendships.


I came to Him unsure about the future.
I remain with Him certain about my destiny...


Ravi Zacharias (Christian apologist; quote from 'Jesus Among Other Gods')

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dustan - used this for communion this morning - it was great!

dustan bell said...

hey ruth,

glad it was of use to you! the book 'jesus among other gods' by Ravi is excellent - highly recommended.

how's life for you and stephen? how's church life?